Signs are a great way to share what you have to offer!
Yes! We still DO parties! this is a great sign to have at your displays!
Date a party - pick a prize! If your focus is dating parties - then talk about that! If you only talk product - you will sell - not date or recruit!
- Have a 'fish pond' - Fill Chip n Dip bowl with water - have your smidgets floating! Date a party - pick a smidget! They can have the smidget as a bonus gift for dating a party! or....
Inside the Smidget??? Have a bonus gift:
- Bonus dating gift
- Get free tax on your personal order at your party
- Get free shipping on your personal order at your party
- Have $450 in sales - get $10 extra FREE Tupperware
- Party theme ideas...Salsa Party; Girls Night In; Chocolate Tini; Microwave Cooking; etc
- Key Chain Dating Tree
- Have a mini tree - clip keychains on the branches - date a party and get a key chain!
- Or have a dating game - pick a keychain - you get whatever it says - half say 'party time' other half says - some kind of gift!
What you talk about - you bring about! Make sure your display focuses on what YOU want!
Be sure to get THEIR info so you can follow up! I suggest giving away a gift certificate- or multiple certificates! You can offer $10 gift certificate - or date a party and it becomes a $20 or $25 certificate! Your choice - they are easier to mail than a bowl or other product!
You can also follow up - thanks for stopping by our booth at the______. You did not win the door prize but is there anything I can help you with? Have you thought about having a Tupperware party? We have wonderful specials for our hosts! An average host receives $100 in free and 1/2 price Tupperware!
Word Document: fair Lead slip.doc